Kubota ZD1211 Parts and Parts Manual PDF
When it comes to maintaining your Kubota ZD1211 zero-turn mower, having access to the right parts and resources is essential.
This article will provide you with a comprehensive overview of Kubota ZD1211 parts, including the Kubota ZD1211 parts list, Kubota ZD1211 parts manual in PDF format, parts diagrams, deck parts, and more.
Whether you’re a seasoned Kubota owner or a new enthusiast, this guide will help you keep your ZD1211 in top shape.
Kubota ZD1211 Parts List
One of the first things you’ll want to have on hand when performing maintenance or repairs on your Kubota ZD1211 is a comprehensive parts list.
This list will include all the essential components and accessories you might need to ensure your mower operates smoothly. It’s a valuable resource for identifying and ordering the correct parts, making your maintenance tasks much more straightforward.
The following is a list of some of the most common Kubota ZD1211 parts:
- Engine parts: air filter, fuel filter, oil filter, spark plugs, belts, hoses, etc.
- Mower deck parts: blades, spindles, pulleys, belts, etc.
- Hydrostatic transmission parts: filters, oil, pumps, etc.
- Electrical parts: switches, relays, fuses, batteries, etc.
- Tires and wheels
- Seats and accessories
Kubota ZD1211 Parts Manual PDF
To complement your parts list, the Kubota ZD1211 parts manual in PDF format is an invaluable resource. It provides detailed information on every aspect of your mower, from the engine to the deck, and even the smallest components.
This manual is a guide for both seasoned professionals and new owners, offering step-by-step instructions, exploded views, and part numbers to aid you in understanding and maintaining your ZD1211.
The Kubota ZD1211 parts manual is an essential tool for anyone who needs to repair or maintain their mower. The manual is available in PDF format and has a number of sections that cover the following areas of operation and servicing:
- Safety operations
- Specifications of the mower
- Instrument panel
- Operating engine
- Mount and dismount machine safely
- Starting the engine
The Kubota parts diagrams that are part of the manual are important in helping anyone to fit or repair a replacement part, either as part of a routine service or because the part has become defective. The following are some of the sections of the Kubota ZD1211 parts manual:
- Complete cylinder head
- Exhaust valve guide
- Inlet valve guide
- Gauges and Instruments
- Temperature gauge
- Ignition parts
- Glow plug
- Starter switch and key
- Transmission parts
- HST Damper
- Universal joint assembly
- Fuel shutoff solenoid
- Hazard lamp
- Headlight assembly
- Headlight lens
- Kubota battery
- Oil pressure switch
- Re-manufactured starter
- Exhaust system parts
- Exhaust manifold
- Exhaust manifold gasket
- Cooling System Parts
- Cooling fan
- Fan belt
- Lower radiator hose
- Radiator screen
- Apart radiator hose
- Water pump
- Water pump gasket
- Fuel system parts
- Fuel cap – gasoline
- Fuel shutoff solenoid
- Re-manufactured injection pump
- Lubrication systems
- Oil pump
- Oil pump gaskets
- Steering and axles
In addition to the parts manual, there are other resources available for the Kubota ZD1211, including online manuals and catalogues, service repair workshop manuals, and operator’s manuals.
These resources provide detailed instructions for servicing and maintaining your mower, including information on how to replace parts, adjust settings, and troubleshoot problems.
There are also parts diagrams available for the Kubota ZD1211, which can help you identify the parts you need and how they fit together.
Kubota ZD1211 Parts Diagram
A visual representation of your mower’s components is often more accessible than text descriptions. The Kubota ZD1211 parts diagram provides a clear and detailed view of the various parts that make up your zero-turn mower. Whether you’re looking to replace a specific component or troubleshoot an issue, the parts diagram can be a handy reference.
Kubota ZD1211 Specs
The Kubota ZD1211 is a powerful and reliable zero-turn mower that is optimized for faster and more efficient cutting. Here are some of the key specs for the Kubota ZD1211:
- Engine: Kubota D1105
- Horsepower: 24.8
- Transmission: Kubota HST
- Deck Drive: Shaft
- Fuel Capacity: 13 gal
- Speed: 10.6 mph
- Rear Tire: 26 x 12.0-16, LP
- Weight: 1687 lbs
- Front Tire: 15×6.0-6
- Fuel Tank: 12.9 gal
- Wheelbase: 56.7 inches
- Deck Size: 60in or 72in
- Cooling System Parts: Cooling fan, Fan belt, Lower radiator hose, Radiator, Radiator screen, Thermostat, Apart radiator hose, Water pump, Water pump gasket
- Fuel System Parts: Fuel cap – gasoline, Fuel shutoff solenoid, Re-manufactured injection pump
- Lubrication Systems: Oil pump, Oil pump gaskets
- Steering and Axles: Steering wheel, Steering wheel cap
- 3 Point Hitch Parts: 3 Point category1 lower lift arm, Category one top link, Check chain assembly, Clevis assembly, lynch pin, Turnbuckle
- Accessories: Kubota license plate, Kubota mechanics gloves
The Kubota ZD1211 is equipped with a Kubota D1105 engine that delivers 24.8 horsepower. It has a Kubota HST transmission that offers faster and smoother response under all loading conditions.
The mower has a fuel capacity of 13 gallons and can reach a speed of 10.6 mph. The deck drive is a shaft drive, and the rear tire is 26 x 12.0-16, LP.
The mower weighs 1687 lbs and has a wheelbase of 56.7 inches. The Kubota ZD1211 is available in two deck sizes: 60in and 72in.
In addition to the above specs, Kubota provides a comprehensive list of parts for the ZD1211, including cooling system parts, fuel system parts, lubrication systems, steering and axles, and 3 point hitch parts.
Kubota also offers a range of accessories for the ZD1211, including a license plate and mechanics gloves.
Kubota ZD1211 Deck Parts Diagram
The deck is a critical component of your Kubota ZD1211 mower, as it directly influences the quality of the cut and overall performance. The Kubota ZD1211 deck parts diagram provides a detailed breakdown of all the components in the cutting deck, including blades, spindles, belts, and more.
Understanding how these parts work together is essential for maintaining your mower’s cutting efficiency.
Kubota ZD1211 Deck Parts
Within the deck, several key parts play a crucial role in ensuring that your Kubota ZD1211 delivers a clean and precise cut. These parts include blades, spindles, belts, pulleys, and more. Replacing or maintaining these components as needed will help keep your mower in top condition and ensure a professional-grade cut every time you mow.
The following is a list of some of the most common Kubota ZD1211 deck parts:
- Lift struts
- Mulching kit
- Anti-scalp wheels
Kubota ZD1211 Parts Numbers
Part numbers are the keys to ensuring you get the right component for your Kubota ZD1211. Every part has a unique identifier, making it easier to order and replace parts accurately.
Referencing your parts manual and using the correct part numbers is crucial to keeping your mower running smoothly.
Kubota ZD1211 Gearbox Parts Number
The gearbox is a vital component of your mower, responsible for transferring power from the engine to the cutting blades. The Kubota ZD1211 gearbox parts number is essential for identifying and ordering gearbox components. Maintaining this crucial part ensures the efficient operation of your mower.
The Kubota ZD1211 gearbox parts number is 16281-65010. The gearbox is a critical component of the mower’s hydrostatic transmission system.
Kubota ZD1211 Mower Deck Parts
As mentioned earlier, the mower deck is a central component of your Kubota ZD1211. It’s vital to understand its various parts, including the cutting blades, spindles, belts, and pulleys. Regular inspection and maintenance of these components will contribute to your mower’s longevity and the quality of your lawn’s appearance.
The following is a list of some of the most common Kubota ZD1211 mower deck parts:
- 60-inch mower deck
- 72-inch mower deck
- High-lift blade kit
- Mulching kit
- Anti-scalp wheels
Kubota ZD1211 Blades
The cutting blades of your Kubota ZD1211 play a significant role in achieving a pristine lawn. Properly sharpened and well-maintained blades are essential for a clean and even cut.
Understanding the different types of blades, their part numbers, and how to replace them when necessary is crucial for consistent mowing performance.
The Kubota ZD1211 uses a variety of blades, depending on the mowing application. The following are some of the most common Kubota ZD1211 blades:
- Gator blades
- High-lift blades
- Mulching blades
Kubota ZD1211 Blade Part Number
The Kubota ZD1211 mower uses a variety of blades, depending on the mowing application. The following are the part numbers for some of the most common Kubota ZD1211 blades:
- Gator blades: 70202-03020
- High-lift blades: 70202-40610
- Mulching blades: 70202-42020
You can find these blades at most Kubota dealerships.
Kubota ZD1211 Oil Filter
Regularly changing the oil filter is an essential part of maintaining your Kubota ZD1211’s engine. The oil filter ensures that the engine oil remains clean and free from contaminants, which, in turn, prolongs the life of the engine. Refer to your parts manual for the correct oil filter part number and replacement instructions.
The Kubota ZD1211 uses a Kubota HH150-32094 oil filter. The oil filter should be replaced every 200 hours of operation or once a year.
Kubota ZD1211 Fuel Tank Switch Location
Knowing the location of your Kubota ZD1211’s fuel tank switch is crucial for safety and maintenance. You may need to access the switch to turn off the fuel supply when storing the mower or performing maintenance. Check your parts manual for guidance on locating and operating the fuel tank switch.
The Kubota ZD1211 uses a Kubota HH150-32094 oil filter. The oil filter should be replaced every 200 hours of operation or once a year.
Kubota ZD1211 Accessories
In addition to essential replacement parts, Kubota offers a range of accessories to enhance the functionality and comfort of your ZD1211 mower. These accessories may include mulching kits, baggers, covers, and more. Adding these accessories can improve your mower’s versatility and make your mowing experience more enjoyable.
The following are some of the most popular Kubota ZD1211 accessories:
- Hour meter
- Tail lights
- Turn signals
- Backup alarm
- Cargo basket
Kubota ZD1211 Service Manual
While the parts manual provides details on individual components, the Kubota ZD1211 service manual offers comprehensive guidance on maintaining and servicing the entire mower.
It covers everything from routine maintenance tasks to troubleshooting and more complex repairs. The service manual is a valuable resource for ensuring your ZD1211’s long-term performance and reliability.
Kubota ZD1211 Rear Discharge System
The Kubota ZD1211 is a popular zero-turn mower known for its efficient and precise mowing capabilities. It is available in different configurations, including rear discharge models.
A rear discharge mower is designed to discharge grass clippings out the back of the cutting deck, allowing for even distribution of clippings behind the mower.
Here are some key features and benefits of a Kubota ZD1211 rear discharge mower:
- Clean Cut: Rear discharge mowers provide a clean and manicured appearance to your lawn by discharging grass clippings evenly behind the mower. There is no need for a grass catcher or bagging system.
- Efficiency: The ZD1211 rear discharge model is designed for efficiency. It features a powerful diesel engine, a commercial-grade cutting deck, and a hydrostatic transmission for smooth and precise maneuvering.
- High Blade Tip Speed: Kubota’s rear discharge decks are known for their high blade tip speeds. This results in a superior quality of cut and efficient grass clipping dispersal.
- Durability: Kubota mowers are built to last, and the ZD1211 rear discharge model is no exception. It is constructed with durable materials to withstand the rigors of commercial mowing applications.
- Operator Comfort: The mower is designed with operator comfort in mind. It features an adjustable suspension seat, ergonomic controls, and a spacious operator platform for reduced fatigue during long mowing sessions.
- Easy Maintenance: Kubota mowers are designed for easy maintenance. The rear discharge model allows for convenient access to the cutting deck and engine components, making routine maintenance tasks straightforward.
- Versatility: The ZD1211 rear discharge mower is suitable for a variety of mowing applications, from residential lawns to larger commercial properties. Its versatility makes it a popular choice among landscapers and property owners.
When using a rear discharge mower like the Kubota ZD1211, it’s important to be aware of the direction in which the grass clippings are being discharged.
Ensure that the clippings are distributed away from obstacles, walkways, and driveways to avoid creating debris piles. Some operators may choose to use a mulching kit or a rear discharge chute cover to further control the dispersal of clippings.
Overall, the Kubota ZD1211 rear discharge mower is a reliable and efficient choice for those who prioritize a clean, professional-quality cut on their lawns or properties.
Be sure to follow the manufacturer’s recommendations for operation and maintenance to get the best performance and longevity from your mower.
What are the most commonly replaced parts on a Kubota ZD1211
The most commonly replaced parts on a Kubota ZD1211 zero-turn mower typically include:
- Mower Blades: Mower blades are among the most frequently replaced parts. They wear down over time due to regular use and contact with grass, stones, and other debris. Dull blades can result in an uneven cut, so it’s crucial to replace them when they become worn or damaged.
- Belts: Belts in the mower deck and transmission system can wear out or break. The deck drive belt and other belts are vital for the proper operation of the mower. Regular inspection and replacement when needed are essential.
- Air Filters: The air filter keeps dirt and debris from entering the engine, ensuring it runs efficiently. Dirty or clogged air filters can affect engine performance and should be replaced regularly.
- Oil Filters: Oil filters help keep the engine oil clean and free of contaminants. Regular oil and filter changes are part of standard maintenance to prevent engine damage.
- Spark Plugs: Spark plugs can become fouled or worn out over time, affecting engine performance. Replacing them at the recommended intervals keeps the engine running smoothly.
- Fuel Filters: Fuel filters prevent contaminants from entering the fuel system, which can cause engine problems. Regular replacement ensures a clean fuel supply.
- Deck Spindles: The spindles in the mower deck are responsible for holding the blades in place and allowing them to spin. Worn or damaged spindles can affect cutting performance.
- Pulleys: Pulleys are part of the belt drive system in the mower deck. Worn or damaged pulleys can lead to belt slippage or breakage, affecting cutting performance.
- Tires: Tires can wear down, become punctured, or suffer damage. Regular inspection and replacement of tires when they show signs of wear or damage are essential to maintain stability and maneuverability.
- Engine Oil: While not a part, engine oil is a consumable that requires regular replacement. Clean oil is vital for engine health, so changing it at the recommended intervals is crucial.
- Fuel Lines: Fuel lines can deteriorate over time, leading to leaks and fuel delivery issues. Replacing them when needed is essential for engine safety and performance.
- Batteries: The mower’s battery can lose its ability to hold a charge over time. A dead or weak battery can prevent the engine from starting, so replacing it when necessary is important.
How to identify the correct parts for a Kubota ZD1211
Identifying the correct parts for a Kubota ZD1211 zero-turn mower is crucial to ensure proper maintenance and repair. Here’s a step-by-step guide to help you identify the correct parts:
- Consult Your Owner’s Manual: Start by checking the owner’s manual that came with your Kubota ZD1211. It should have valuable information about the mower’s specifications, parts, and maintenance recommendations. The manual may also provide part numbers for common replacement items.
- Use the Kubota Parts Manual: Kubota typically provides a parts manual for each specific model, including the ZD1211. The parts manual contains detailed illustrations, part numbers, and descriptions for every component of the mower. You can usually find this manual in print form from a Kubota dealer or online in PDF format.
- Check the Manufacturer’s Label: On your Kubota ZD1211, there should be a manufacturer’s label or plate that contains essential information about the mower, such as the model and serial number. This label is often located on the frame or near the engine. Make note of this information as it will be crucial when ordering parts.
- Inspect the Part You Need to Replace: If you’re replacing a specific part that has failed or is worn, remove it from the mower and examine it closely. Look for any part numbers, labels, or markings that may be present. If the part number is visible, note it down as it will help you order the correct replacement.
- Visit an Authorized Kubota Dealer: Kubota dealers are your best source for genuine Kubota parts. Take your mower’s model and serial number, the part number (if available), and any relevant information to a Kubota dealer. They can cross-reference the information to ensure you get the right part.
- Use Kubota’s Online Resources: Kubota often provides online resources, including parts lookup tools on their official website. You can enter your mower’s model and serial number or search by part number to find the correct parts.
- Contact Kubota Customer Support: If you’re having trouble identifying the correct parts, don’t hesitate to contact Kubota’s customer support. They can assist you in finding the right parts based on your mower’s information and the specific part you need.
- Verify Compatibility: Once you’ve identified the part, double-check that it’s compatible with your ZD1211 model. Some parts may vary depending on the production year or other factors. Ensure that the part you’re ordering matches the specifications of your mower.
- Consider Genuine Kubota Parts: While aftermarket parts may be available, it’s often recommended to use genuine Kubota parts to ensure the best fit and performance. Genuine parts are designed specifically for your mower model and are likely to provide the most reliable results.
- Maintain a Record: Maintain a record of the parts you’ve replaced, along with their part numbers and the dates of replacement. This can be useful for future reference and tracking maintenance history.
By following these steps and utilizing the resources provided by Kubota, you can confidently identify and obtain the correct parts for your Kubota ZD1211 zero-turn mower, ensuring its proper maintenance and long-term performance.
It’s important to consult your Kubota ZD1211’s owner’s manual or service manual for specific maintenance schedules and recommendations for part replacements.
Regular maintenance and timely replacement of these common parts will ensure that your Kubota ZD1211 mower continues to operate at peak performance and has a long service life.
What is the warranty on Kubota ZD1211 parts
Kubota’s warranty policies can vary depending on factors such as the type of part, your location, and specific warranty terms. Generally, Kubota offers limited warranties for their products, including parts, but the warranty coverage can differ based on the product category.
It’s essential to consult your specific product’s warranty documentation or contact your local Kubota dealer to get accurate and up-to-date information on the warranty for Kubota ZD1211 parts.
Kubota typically provides a limited warranty for parts that are defective due to workmanship or material issues. The warranty period may vary for different parts, and it’s important to be aware of the terms and conditions associated with the warranty coverage.
When purchasing replacement parts, it’s a good practice to ask your local Kubota dealer about the warranty coverage for the specific part you are buying. They can provide you with detailed information on warranty duration, coverage, and any exclusions.
Additionally, remember that warranty coverage may not extend to parts that have failed due to improper installation, neglect, or misuse. It’s crucial to follow the manufacturer’s maintenance and installation guidelines to maintain warranty eligibility.
To ensure you have the most accurate and current information on Kubota ZD1211 parts warranties, contact your nearest Kubota dealer or visit Kubota’s official website for the most recent warranty details and policies.
How to switch fuel tanks on a Kubota ZD1211
To switch fuel tanks on a Kubota ZD1211 zero-turn mower, follow these steps:
- Park the Mower: Ensure that the mower is in a safe and level position. Turn off the engine and engage the parking brake to prevent the mower from moving.
- Locate the Fuel Tanks: The Kubota ZD1211 typically has two fuel tanks, one on each side of the mower. These tanks are often positioned on the side or rear of the mower for balance and stability.
- Determine the Active Tank: Most Kubota ZD1211 mowers have a fuel selector valve or switch to choose which fuel tank is active. The valve may be located on or near the tanks or on the mower’s control panel. Check the position of this valve to determine which tank is currently in use.
- Switch the Fuel Tank: To switch to the other fuel tank, locate the fuel selector valve or switch and turn it to the opposite position. Typically, it’s a lever or knob that can be moved from one tank to the other. This action will redirect the fuel supply to the second tank.
- Restart the Engine: After switching the fuel tank, you can restart the engine. Ensure that the mower starts and runs smoothly. If it does not, you may need to prime the fuel system or allow time for fuel to flow to the engine from the newly selected tank.
- Monitor Fuel Levels: Keep an eye on the fuel gauge or visually check the fuel level in the tanks to ensure you have an adequate supply from the newly selected tank. If one tank runs out, you can switch back to the other tank following the same procedure.
- Regular Maintenance: To maintain your mower’s fuel system, periodically inspect the fuel tanks for cleanliness and ensure that there are no clogs or debris in the fuel lines or filters. Clean the tanks and filters as needed and replace any clogged or damaged components.
It’s important to note that the Kubota ZD1211’s fuel system is designed to allow you to switch between two tanks for extended operation without refueling. By following the steps outlined above, you can easily switch fuel tanks as needed to continue mowing or operating your Kubota ZD1211 mower without interruption.
How to bleed the fuel line on a Kubota ZD1211
Bleeding the fuel line on a Kubota ZD1211 zero-turn mower is a necessary procedure if air has entered the fuel system, which can happen during maintenance, filter replacement, or if the fuel tank is empty. Here are the steps to bleed the fuel line:
- Before starting any maintenance on your mower, ensure that the engine is turned off, the parking brake is engaged, and the ignition key is in the off position.
Tools and Materials:
- A small container for collecting fuel
- A 10 mm wrench or a suitable tool to loosen fuel line connections
- Locate the Fuel Bleed Screw: On your Kubota ZD1211, there should be a fuel bleed screw or valve somewhere along the fuel line. It is usually located close to the fuel filter and injection pump. Consult your owner’s manual or the parts manual to find the exact location of the bleed screw for your specific model.
- Prepare a Container: Place a small container or a clean rag under the fuel bleed screw to catch any fuel that may come out during the bleeding process. This will help prevent fuel from spilling onto the mower or the ground.
- Loosen the Bleed Screw: Use a 10 mm wrench or the appropriate tool to gently loosen the fuel bleed screw counterclockwise. Be cautious not to overtighten or damage the screw. As you loosen it, you should see air and then fuel start to seep out. Allow the air to escape until you see a continuous flow of fuel without air bubbles.
- Tighten the Bleed Screw: Once you have successfully removed the air from the fuel line and have a steady flow of fuel, carefully tighten the bleed screw clockwise to seal the connection. Ensure it’s snug but not over-tightened.
- Inspect for Leaks: After tightening the bleed screw, inspect the area for any fuel leaks. Make sure all connections are secure and free from fuel seepage.
- Prime the Fuel System: If the mower has a manual fuel primer, use it to prime the fuel system. This helps ensure that fuel flows smoothly through the lines. Typically, you will need to pump the primer until resistance is felt, indicating that the system is properly primed.
- Start the Engine: Once you’ve successfully bled the fuel line and primed the system, start the engine and let it run for a few minutes to ensure that it operates smoothly. Listen for any unusual sounds or signs of air in the system, which may require additional bleeding.
- Check for Proper Operation: Engage the mower’s cutting deck and verify that the engine and mower perform as expected. Continue monitoring for any signs of fuel system issues.
If you encounter any difficulties during the bleeding process or experience ongoing problems with your fuel system, consider consulting your Kubota dealer or a qualified technician for further assistance.
Properly bleeding the fuel line is crucial for maintaining the reliable operation of your Kubota ZD1211 mower.
How to reset the service light on a Kubota ZD1211
To reset the service light on your Kubota ZD1211 zero-turn mower, you’ll typically need to follow these general steps. Please note that the specific procedure can vary depending on the mower’s model year and the type of service light indicator. Consult your mower’s owner’s manual or service manual for precise instructions tailored to your model:
1. Ensure Safety: Before you begin, make sure the mower is parked on a level surface, the engine is turned off, the parking brake is engaged, and the ignition key is in the “off” position. Safety should always be a priority.
2. Locate the Service Light: The service light or indicator is usually located on the mower’s instrument panel. It may be a simple LED indicator or a more sophisticated digital display. The location can vary depending on the model and year of manufacture.
3. Access the Diagnostic Mode (if applicable): Some Kubota mowers have a diagnostic mode that allows you to reset the service light. To access this mode, you may need to perform a specific combination of actions. Refer to your owner’s manual for the correct steps to enter the diagnostic mode.
4. Reset the Service Light:
a. In some models, you may need to turn the ignition key to the “on” position without starting the engine.
b. If there is a reset button or combination of buttons, follow the instructions in the owner’s manual to press and hold them. Alternatively, you might need to navigate through the menu on the digital display to find the reset option.
c. When the service light reset option is found, confirm the selection to reset the service light. This action should clear the indicator and reset the maintenance reminder.
5. Exit Diagnostic Mode (if applicable): If you accessed a diagnostic mode to reset the service light, follow the instructions in your owner’s manual to exit this mode safely.
6. Verify Reset: After resetting the service light, turn the ignition key to the “off” position and then restart the engine. Ensure that the service light is no longer illuminated and that the reset was successful.
7. Maintenance: While you’ve reset the service light, it’s essential to remember that this doesn’t eliminate the need for regular maintenance tasks. Refer to your owner’s manual for the recommended maintenance schedule and follow it to ensure the continued reliability and performance of your mower.
Keep in mind that the specific procedure for resetting the service light can vary from one Kubota ZD1211 model to another. It’s essential to consult the owner’s manual or service manual for your mower to get accurate and model-specific instructions.
If you’re unsure or encounter any issues, consider contacting your local Kubota dealer or a qualified technician for assistance.
Kubota ZD1211 Common Problems
In conclusion, understanding Kubota ZD1211 parts, from the parts list to the service manual, is essential for maintaining your zero-turn mower in top condition.
Regular maintenance and timely replacement of worn parts will not only extend the life of your ZD1211 but also ensure that it continues to deliver a precise and professional cut for your lawn.
Always refer to the official Kubota documentation for the most accurate and reliable information regarding your mower’s components and maintenance procedures.