Kubota Compact Excavators
The Kubota U35 is a 3.5-ton zero-tail swing excavator that is known for its power, versatility, and reliability. It is a popular choice for a variety of applications, including landscaping, construction, and demolition.
The Kubota U35 is powered by a 24.8-horsepower Kubota D1105-E2BH13 diesel engine. It has a maximum operating weight of 8,234 pounds and a bucket capacity of 0.10 cubic meters, and has a maximum reach of 15.6 feet and a maximum digging depth of 9.8 feet.
The Kubota U35 excavator is a compact and versatile machine that can handle a wide range of tasks. Here are some key features and specifications:
Kubota U35 Features
- Spacious cab: The U35-4 model features a deluxe cab that is spacious and comfortable, providing a luxurious experience for the operator
- Tight tail swing: The U35-4 has a tight tail swing design that allows it to maneuver easily in confined spaces
- Powerful hydraulic system: The U35-4 has a hydraulic system that provides smooth and precise control over the machine’s movements, allowing for efficient digging, lifting, and maneuvering of materials
- Auxiliary attachments: The U35-4 has an auxiliary circuit that allows for easy operation of auxiliary attachments with precise oil flow control
- Two-speed drive: All Kubota excavators, including the U35, have a two-speed drive that allows for efficient machine manoeuvrability and backfill operations
- Powerful engine: The Kubota D1105-E2BH13 diesel engine provides the U35 with ample power for even the most demanding tasks.
- Large bucket capacity: The 0.10 cubic meter bucket capacity allows the U35 to move a significant amount of material quickly and efficiently.
- Long reach and digging depth: The 15.6-foot maximum reach and 9.8-foot maximum digging depth allow the U35 to reach and excavate materials in a variety of locations.
Kubota U35 Specifications
Below are some key specifications:
- Engine Model: Kubota V1505-E3-D24
- Engine Type: 4-Cylinder, 4-Cycle, Liquid-Cooled Diesel
- Displacement: 1.498 L (91.41 cu. in)
- Gross Horsepower: 23.9 hp (17.8 kW) at 2400 RPM
- Net Horsepower: 21.5 hp (16.0 kW) at 2400 RPM
- Operating Weight (With Canopy): Approximately 7,935 lbs (3,600 kg)
- Operating Weight (With Cab): Approximately 8,303 lbs (3,770 kg)
- Maximum Digging Depth: 10.5 feet (3.2 meters)
- Maximum Reach at Ground Level: 17.7 feet (5.4 meters)
- Maximum Dump Height: 11.8 feet (3.6 meters)
- Digging Force (Bucket): 6,585 lbs (29.3 kN)
- Digging Force (Arm): 3,785 lbs (16.8 kN)
- Travel Speed: Low: 1.3 mph (2.1 km/h), High: 2.3 mph (3.7 km/h)
- Ground Pressure (Rubber Tracks): 4.7 psi (32.4 kPa)
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 11.9 gallons (45 liters)
- Length (Transport Position): 16.4 feet (4.98 meters)
- Width (Transport Position): 5.4 feet (1.65 meters)
- Height (Transport Position): 8.4 feet (2.57 meters)
- Minimum Ground Clearance: 0.59 feet (0.18 meters)
- Hydraulic Pump Flow: 14.9 gpm (56.3 L/min)
- Auxiliary Hydraulic Flow: 13.2 gpm (50.0 L/min)
- Operating Pressure (Auxiliary): 3,046 psi (21 MPa)
- Swing Speed: 8.9 RPM
- Hydraulic Oil Capacity: 8.5 gallons (32.2 liters)
- Engine Coolant Capacity: 2.4 gallons (9.2 liters)
- Engine Oil Capacity: 2.8 quarts (2.65 liters)
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 11.9 gallons (45 liters)
- Track Width: 15.7 inches (400 mm)
- Number of Track Rollers (per side): 4
- Number of Carrier Rollers (per side): 1
- Cab: Optional ROPS/FOPS cab with heating and air conditioning
- Noise Level (Operator Ear): 81.2 dB(A)
Please note that these specifications are approximate and may vary slightly depending on the specific model and any optional attachments or features added to the Kubota U35 excavator.
It’s essential to consult the manufacturer or official Kubota resources for the most up-to-date and precise information regarding this machine
- Operating weight: The U35-4 has an operating weight of 8,478 pounds
- Engine: The U35-4 is powered by a Kubota Tier 4 emission engine that maximizes digging and lifting performance, minimizes noise and vibration, and meets the latest engine emission regulation
- Horsepower: The U35-4 has a horsepower range of 10.3 to 47.6
- Bucket capacity: The U35-4 has a bucket capacity of 0.11 to 0.21 cubic yards
- Digging depth: The U35-4 has a digging depth of 10 feet 7 inches
- Arm breakout force: The U35-4 has an arm breakout force of 4,250 pounds
- Travel speed: The U35-4 has a travel speed of 2.7 to 3.4 miles per hour.
Kubota U35 Final Drive
The final drive in a Kubota U35 refers to the drive system responsible for transmitting power from the excavator’s hydraulic motors to the tracks, allowing the machine to move.
This component plays a crucial role in the excavator’s mobility. Here are some key details about the final drive in a Kubota U35:
Components of the Final Drive: The final drive assembly typically consists of several key components, including:
- Hydraulic Motor: The hydraulic motor is the primary component that receives hydraulic fluid from the excavator’s hydraulic system and converts it into mechanical power to drive the tracks.
- Planetary Gear Set: The hydraulic motor is often connected to a planetary gear set, which multiplies torque and redirects power to drive the tracks efficiently.
- Sprocket: The sprocket is mounted on the output shaft of the planetary gear set. It engages with the track links to propel the machine forward or backward.
- Seals and Bearings: The final drive assembly includes seals and bearings to ensure proper lubrication, prevent contaminants from entering, and maintain the integrity of the system.
Function of the Final Drive: The final drive is responsible for driving the tracks, which allows the Kubota U35 excavator to move in various directions, including forward, backward, and turning.
When hydraulic fluid is supplied to the hydraulic motor, it drives the planetary gear set and, in turn, the sprocket. The sprocket’s rotation drives the tracks, propelling the excavator.
Maintenance and Servicing: Proper maintenance of the final drive is essential to ensure the excavator’s longevity and performance. Regular maintenance tasks may include:
- Lubricating the final drive components.
- Checking and replacing seals and bearings when necessary.
- Inspecting the sprocket and track links for wear and damage.
- Ensuring the hydraulic motor is functioning correctly.
Repair or Replacement: In case of damage, excessive wear, or malfunction of the final drive, it may need to be repaired or replaced. This typically requires the expertise of trained service technicians.
A worn or damaged final drive can significantly affect the excavator’s performance and should be addressed promptly to avoid further issues.
As with any heavy machinery component, it’s essential to refer to the manufacturer’s service manual and guidelines for proper maintenance and servicing of the final drive on your Kubota U35 excavator.
Always follow recommended maintenance intervals and perform routine checks to ensure the final drive operates smoothly and efficiently.
Kubota U35 Thumb
A thumb attachment for a Kubota U35 excavator is a valuable accessory that allows the excavator to grasp and lift objects with precision.
This thumb attachment, also known as an excavator thumb, is especially useful when working with irregularly shaped or loose materials, such as rocks, logs, or debris.
Here are some key details about a thumb attachment for a Kubota U35 excavator:
Function and Features:
- Material Handling: The thumb attachment is designed to provide the excavator with the capability to pick up, hold, and move materials, making it a versatile tool for various applications.
- Precision: The thumb attachment allows for precise control and manipulation of objects, which is especially valuable in tasks like land clearing, forestry work, and construction.
- Improved Productivity: With the thumb attachment, the Kubota U35 excavator can handle materials more efficiently, reducing the need for manual labor and additional equipment.
- Versatility: A thumb attachment is compatible with a wide range of tasks, from picking up rocks and logs to handling pipe, timber, or debris.
Installation and Compatibility:
- Easy Installation: A thumb attachment can typically be installed and removed relatively easily, allowing you to switch between the thumb and other bucket attachments as needed.
- Compatibility: To ensure compatibility, it’s essential to choose a thumb attachment that matches the specifications and weight capacity of your specific Kubota U35 excavator model.
Types of Thumb Attachments:
- Mechanical Thumb: A mechanical thumb attachment is operated manually by the excavator operator. It’s equipped with a linkage and can be controlled using the machine’s hydraulics. The operator typically uses the excavator’s controls to open and close the thumb.
- Hydraulic Thumb: A hydraulic thumb attachment offers more precise control as it is operated using the excavator’s hydraulic system. This allows for smoother and more controlled movements, making it easier to handle objects.
- Land Clearing: A thumb attachment is used to clear land of debris, rocks, and vegetation, making it easier to prepare the ground for construction or landscaping.
- Forestry: In forestry applications, the thumb attachment is essential for handling logs and timber. It allows for the precise placement of logs in a pile or onto a trailer.
- Construction: Construction sites may use thumb attachments for tasks such as picking up and placing concrete blocks, pipes, or other materials.
- Demolition: During demolition, a thumb attachment can help with the removal of debris and the sorting of materials for disposal or recycling.
When considering a thumb attachment for your Kubota U35 excavator, it’s important to choose the type that best suits your specific needs and the tasks you regularly perform.
Always consult the manufacturer’s guidelines for proper installation and usage, and adhere to safety measures when operating the attachment.
Additionally, verify the compatibility of the thumb attachment with your U35 model to ensure optimal performance.
Kubota U35 Price
The price of a Kubota U35 excavator can vary depending on a number of factors, including the condition of the excavator, the year it was manufactured, and the dealer you purchase it from.
However, you can expect to pay between $30,000 and $40,000 for a used Kubota U35 excavator in good condition. New Kubota U35 excavators typically cost between $45,000 and $55,000.
Here are some current prices of the Kubota U35-4 excavator:
- Fastline: $32,500 to $58,263
- Kubota USA: Check with local dealer for pricing
- MachineryTrader: Not specified
- Equipment Trader: $42,848 to $65,999
- Boom & Bucket: $56,200 to rent for a day for $239
- MachineryZone: $59,900
It’s important to note that the prices may vary depending on the model year, location, and dealer. It’s always best to check with the manufacturer or dealer for the most accurate and up-to-date pricing information.
Here are some tips for finding a good deal on a Kubota U35 excavator:
- Shop around and compare prices from different dealers.
- Consider buying a used excavator, as they can be significantly cheaper than new excavators.
- Ask about the excavator’s service history and any warranty that may be available.
- Get a pre-purchase inspection done by a qualified mechanic before you buy the excavator.
Here are some additional costs that may be associated with purchasing a Kubota U35-4 excavator:
- Tax: The Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price (MSRP) of the Kubota U35-4 excavator excludes tax
- Dealer fees: The MSRP of the Kubota U35-4 excavator also excludes dealer fees
- Optional equipment: The MSRP of the Kubota U35-4 excavator excludes optional equipment
- Maintenance costs: The estimated monthly maintenance costs for the Kubota U35-4 excavator are around $100, according to one of the search results
- Fuel costs: The estimated fuel cost per month for the Kubota U35-4 excavator is $200, and the hourly fuel cost estimation for the machine is $2.50, according to one of the search results.
It’s important to note that the additional costs may vary depending on the model year, location, and dealer. It’s always best to check with the manufacturer or dealer for the most accurate and up-to-date information.
Here are some of the financing options available, subject to credit rating /approval (Oct 2023):
- Kubota Credit Corporation, U.S.A.: Financing is available through Kubota Credit Corporation, U.S.A., subject to credit approval. Some exceptions apply.
- 0% A.P.R. for up to 36 Months: Kubota Construction Equipment offers 0% A.P.R. for up to 36 months or save up to $5,000 on construction equipment.
- Tailored finance programs: Kubota dealers can tailor a variety of finance programs to meet specific needs, including Kubota leasing, competitive interest rates, flexible down payments, and multiple payment terms
- Special financing and customer rebates: Throughout the year, Kubota has a variety of special financing, customer rebates, and other offers available.
It’s important to note that the financing options may vary depending on the location and dealer. It’s always best to check with the manufacturer or dealer for the most accurate and up-to-date information.
Kubota U35 Weight
The weight of the Kubota U35 excavator varies depending on the model year and configuration. Here are some weight specifications based on the search results:
- Operating weight: The operating weight of the Kubota U35-4 excavator is approximately 8,234 to 8,267 pounds (3,734.9 to 3,746.5 kilograms)
- Transport weight: The transport weight of the Kubota U35-4 excavator is approximately 3.69 to 4.05 tons (3,350 to 3,680 kilograms), depending on the model year and configuration.
It’s important to note that the weight specifications may vary depending on the model year, location, and dealer. It’s always best to check with the manufacturer or dealer for the most accurate and up-to-date information.
Kubota U35 Service Manual
Service manuals for the Kubota U35 excavator typically include a range of sections that cover different aspects of the equipment’s servicing, maintenance, and repair.
These sections are organized to help users easily access the information they need.
While the specific sections may vary depending on the manual’s edition and manufacturer, here are common sections you can expect to find in a Kubota U35 service manual:
- Safety Precautions: This section outlines essential safety guidelines and precautions that operators and service personnel should follow to prevent accidents and injuries.
- Introduction: An overview of the equipment, its specifications, and an explanation of how to use the manual effectively.
- Maintenance Schedule: A maintenance schedule that outlines routine servicing intervals and tasks to keep the equipment in optimal condition.
- Specifications: Detailed specifications of the U35 model, including engine specifications, hydraulic system specifications, and other technical details.
- Operating Instructions: Information on operating the excavator, including controls, starting and stopping procedures, and basic operation guidelines.
- Maintenance Procedures: Detailed procedures for performing routine maintenance tasks, such as engine oil changes, filter replacements, and other regular servicing.
- Troubleshooting: This section provides guidance on diagnosing and troubleshooting common issues and problems that may arise during equipment operation.
- Electrical System: Information on the excavator’s electrical system, including wiring diagrams, electrical components, and troubleshooting procedures.
- Hydraulic System: Details on the hydraulic system, components, and maintenance procedures for the hydraulic system, including hydraulic circuit diagrams.
- Engine Service: Specific guidance on servicing and maintaining the engine, including disassembly and reassembly procedures.
- Transmission and Drive System: Information related to the transmission, drive system, and tracks, including maintenance, repair, and adjustment procedures.
- Steering and Brake System: Details on the steering and brake system, including maintenance and adjustment instructions.
- Attachments: Guidance on servicing and maintaining various attachments and accessories compatible with the Kubota U35.
- Special Tools: Information about special tools and equipment needed for certain maintenance and repair tasks.
- Wiring Diagrams: Detailed electrical and wiring diagrams for troubleshooting and repair of electrical issues.
- Parts Catalog: A catalog of parts and components, including part numbers, illustrations, and exploded views to assist in identifying and ordering replacement parts.
- Index and Table of Contents: An index and table of contents that provide an overview of the manual’s content and help users quickly locate the desired information.
Kubota U35 service manuals are typically proprietary documents created and distributed by Kubota or its authorized dealerships.
These manuals provide comprehensive information on servicing, maintaining, and repairing Kubota U35 excavators.
They include detailed instructions, specifications, diagrams, and troubleshooting guides, making them invaluable resources for equipment owners, operators, and service technicians.
To obtain a service manual for a Kubota U35 excavator, you can consider the following options:
- Kubota Dealership: Your first and best option is to contact your local Kubota dealership. They can often provide or order the official service manual specific to your U35 model. Kubota service manuals are typically available in print or digital formats.
- Kubota’s Official Website: Kubota may offer some resources or information online. Visit Kubota’s official website and check the “Service & Support” section for available service manuals or contact information for further assistance.
- Online Retailers: You might find service manuals for Kubota U35 excavators available for purchase through online retailers or auction websites. However, exercise caution when buying from third-party sources to ensure you are getting legitimate and complete manuals.
- Service Manual Subscription Services: Some online platforms offer subscription services that provide access to a wide range of service manuals, including those for various equipment models. This could be an option if you need access to manuals for multiple machines.
When acquiring a service manual, make sure it is the correct edition and version for your specific Kubota U35 model and year of manufacture, as there may be variations in different model years. It’s essential to follow safety and maintenance guidelines provided in the manual and use it as a valuable reference when servicing or repairing your equipment.
Kubota U35 Applications
The Kubota U35 is a versatile excavator that can be used for a variety of applications, including:
- Landscaping: The U35 is ideal for landscaping tasks such as digging trenches, planting trees, and removing stumps.
- Construction: The U35 can be used for a variety of construction tasks such as excavating foundations, backfilling trenches, and demolishing structures.
- Demolition: The U35 is powerful enough to handle light demolition work such as tearing down walls and removing concrete.
The Kubota U35 is a powerful and versatile excavator that delivers excellent performance in a variety of applications. The zero-tail swing design makes it easy to operate in tight spaces, while the powerful engine and large bucket capacity allow it to move a significant amount of material quickly and efficiently.
The U35 is also equipped with a number of features that make it easy to operate and maintain. These features include:
- Intuitive controls: The U35’s controls are easy to learn and use, even for operators with limited experience.
- Easy maintenance: The U35 is designed for easy maintenance, with easy access to all major components.
- Reliable Kubota engine: The Kubota D1105-E2BH13 diesel engine is known for its reliability and durability.
The Kubota U35-4 excavator is a reliable and efficient machine that can help you get the job done.
Whether you’re working on a small-scale construction project or a landscaping task, the U35-4 can handle it all. With its powerful hydraulic system, tight tail swing design, and spacious cab, the U35-4 provides a comfortable and productive experience for the operator.
The Heart of the Machine: The Engine
At the core of any excavator is its engine, and the Kubota U35 does not disappoint.
It is powered by a reliable Kubota 3-cylinder, 23.9-horsepower diesel engine that complies with the latest emission regulations, ensuring you not only get the job done but also do so in an environmentally friendly manner.
This engine provides the U35 with the power it needs to tackle demanding excavation tasks.
The U35’s hydraulic system is another key performance aspect that makes it a standout machine. It offers exceptional digging and lifting capabilities.
With a maximum digging depth of 10.5 feet and a maximum reach of 17.7 feet, the U35 can handle a wide variety of excavation tasks with ease.
The hydraulic system also includes a smooth and responsive control that allows operators to precisely manoeuver the machine, making it a preferred choice for those in the construction industry.
The Perfect Size: Compact Design
One of the U35’s strengths is its compact design. With a width of just under 5.5 feet, it can easily access tight spaces and navigate through confined construction sites.
This compact design makes it an excellent choice for urban construction projects, residential work, and landscaping. The U35 is known for its versatility, making it the go-to option for contractors who require a machine that can adapt to various working conditions.
Operator Comfort and Control
Operator comfort and control are critical aspects of any construction equipment, and the Kubota U35 excels in this regard. The spacious cab is designed with the operator in mind, featuring ergonomic controls, adjustable seating, and excellent visibility.
The controls are intuitive, allowing even less experienced operators to quickly adapt to the machine’s functions. The cabin is also equipped with heating and air conditioning, ensuring that operators can work comfortably in a wide range of weather conditions.
The U35’s digital panel provides real-time information about the machine’s performance, fuel levels, and maintenance needs, enabling operators to make informed decisions and maintain optimal efficiency.
The cabin is not only comfortable but also designed with safety in mind, featuring a Rollover Protective Structure (ROPS) and a Falling Object Protective Structure (FOPS), which provide added protection for the operator.
Kubota U35-4 Attachments
The Kubota U35-4 is a versatile compact excavator that can be equipped with various attachments to expand its capabilities and suit a wide range of applications. Here are some common attachments and accessories that can be used with the Kubota U35-4:
- Bucket Attachments:
- Digging Bucket: Used for general excavation and digging tasks.
- Grading Bucket: Ideal for leveling and grading work.
- Trenching Bucket: Designed for digging narrow trenches.
- Hydraulic Breaker Attachment: Used for breaking through hard materials like concrete and rock. It’s commonly employed in demolition and construction projects.
- Auger Attachment: Equipped with an auger bit, this attachment is used for drilling holes in the ground. It’s valuable for applications such as foundation piers and fence post installation.
- Thumb Attachment: The thumb attachment allows the excavator to grip and lift objects with precision, making it useful for handling materials like logs, rocks, or debris.
- Grapple Attachment: This attachment is suitable for handling and transporting irregularly shaped objects, making it valuable in land clearing, forestry, and construction.
- Ripper Attachment: Ripper attachments are used for breaking up compacted soil or other materials. They’re often employed in land preparation and excavation.
- Vibratory Plate Compactor: A plate compactor attachment is used for compacting soil and other materials to create a solid base for construction projects like roads and foundations.
- Broom Attachment: Broom attachments are helpful for sweeping and cleaning tasks on construction sites or streets.
- Tree Shear Attachment: Tree shears are used in forestry and land clearing applications to cut down and remove trees efficiently.
- Quick Coupler: A quick coupler system allows for fast and easy attachment changes, improving the excavator’s versatility and productivity.
- Extension Arm: Extension arms can be added to reach greater depths or heights, extending the machine’s reach for specific tasks.
- Rock Bucket: Designed for handling larger rocks and heavy-duty materials, rock buckets are useful in quarry and mining applications.
- Rake Attachment: Rake attachments are suitable for land clearing and preparing the ground for landscaping.
- Ditching Bucket: Ditching buckets are configured to create ditches and trenches quickly and efficiently.
Please note that the availability of these attachments may vary depending on your region and the dealership you purchase from.
It’s important to consult with your local Kubota dealer to ensure compatibility and availability of specific attachments for your Kubota U35-4 model.
Additionally, always follow proper safety guidelines and operating instructions when using attachments with your excavator.
Kubota U35 Buckets
The Kubota U35-4 excavator can be equipped with various types of buckets designed for different tasks and applications. Here are some common types of buckets available for the Kubota U35-4:
- Digging Bucket: The standard digging bucket is the most commonly used attachment for general excavation and digging tasks. It has a typical toothed design and is available in various sizes to match the specific digging requirements of your job.
- Grading Bucket: Grading buckets are designed for leveling and grading work. They typically have a smooth edge without teeth, allowing for precision grading and shaping of surfaces.
- Trenching Bucket: Trenching buckets are narrower and deeper than standard digging buckets, making them ideal for digging narrow trenches, such as those needed for utilities, pipes, or cables.
- Ditching Bucket: Ditching buckets are designed with a V-shaped profile to efficiently create ditches and trenches. They are suitable for tasks that require shaping and excavation.
- Rock Bucket: Rock buckets have reinforced construction and are equipped with more robust teeth, making them suitable for handling larger rocks and other heavy-duty materials. They are commonly used in quarry and mining applications.
- Cleaning Bucket: Cleaning buckets are typically larger and have a wide mouth for handling loose materials like soil, gravel, or debris. They are efficient for loading and cleaning tasks.
- Wide Bucket: A wide bucket has a broader design, allowing for efficient material handling and loading. It’s suitable for tasks that involve moving large quantities of soil, sand, or other materials.
- Frost Bucket: Frost buckets are designed for working in freezing conditions. They have reinforced edges and are useful for tasks like breaking through frozen ground.
- Rock Thumb: A rock thumb attachment can be added to the bucket, allowing the excavator to grasp and lift objects with precision. It’s useful for handling materials like rocks or logs.
- Skeleton Bucket: Skeleton buckets have a grid-like design with gaps between the teeth, which is beneficial for separating and sifting materials, like rocks and debris, from soil or sand.
- Rake Bucket: Rake buckets are designed with a series of tines or fingers that help in raking and clearing debris, vegetation, and other materials. They are often used for land clearing and site preparation.
Keep in mind that the availability of these bucket types may vary depending on your region and the dealership you purchase from.
The choice of bucket will depend on the specific tasks you need to perform with your Kubota U35-4 excavator. Always ensure that the bucket you select is compatible with your machine and meets the safety and performance requirements for your project.
Kubota U35 Tracks
The Kubota U35-4 is a compact excavator that typically comes equipped with rubber tracks, which are suitable for various terrains and minimize ground disturbance. Here are some details about the tracks on the Kubota U35-4:
Track Width: The track width on the Kubota U35-4 can vary depending on the specific model and configuration. However, the common track width for this excavator falls within the range of approximately 12 inches (300 mm) to 16 inches (400 mm).
Number of Track Rollers: The Kubota U35-4 typically has four track rollers per side, providing stability and smooth operation. The track rollers help distribute the machine’s weight and ensure proper tracking.
Track Type: Rubber tracks are the standard option for the Kubota U35-4. Rubber tracks are versatile and suitable for various surfaces, including pavement, gravel, and soft ground. They are known for their low ground pressure, which helps minimize ground damage.
Track Tension: Kubota U35-4 excavators are equipped with an adjustable track tension system, allowing operators to maintain the correct tension in the tracks. Proper track tension ensures optimal performance and extends the life of the tracks.
Track Features: Kubota’s rubber tracks are designed for durability and traction. They are built to withstand the rigors of construction and excavation work while providing a stable and smooth ride. The rubber tracks also offer good grip and traction on a variety of surfaces.
Here are some of the advantages of rubber tracks:
- Less ground disturbance: Rubber tracks are less likely to damage the ground than steel tracks. This is because rubber tracks are designed to spread the weight of the excavator over a larger area.
- Smoother ride: Rubber tracks provide a smoother ride for the operator than steel tracks. This is because rubber tracks absorb more vibration.
- Quieter operation: Rubber tracks are quieter than steel tracks. This is because rubber tracks absorb more noise.
- Longer lifespan: Rubber tracks typically have a longer lifespan than steel tracks. This is because rubber tracks are less likely to wear out or rust.
The Kubota U35 excavator uses 300×52.5×84 rubber tracks. These tracks are designed to provide excellent performance and durability in a variety of applications.
Here are some tips for maintaining your Kubota U35 excavator tracks:
- Keep the tracks clean and free of debris to prevent damage to the rubber.
- Check the track tension regularly to ensure that it is within the manufacturer’s recommended range.
- Grease the track adjuster regularly to prevent rust and corrosion.
- Avoid sharp turns and sudden stops, which can cause excessive wear and tear on the tracks.
- Avoid operating the machine on surfaces that are too hard or abrasive, as this can cause premature wear and tear on the tracks.
- What is the price range for Kubota U35 tracks?- the price range for Kubota U35 tracks is approximately $1,075.98 to $1,150.02.
- How often should you replace the tracks on your Kubota U35 excavator? The general rule is that rubber tracks last between 1,200 and 1,600 operating hours, but this depends on the conditions of the ground that your heavy equipment operates on. If your heavy equipment is put to use on sharp or rocky terrain, you are more likely to rip your rubber tracks and decrease the amount of hours that they will last. Rips in the rubber, significantly decreased tread depth, or loose tracks (meaning poor track tension) are all indicators that it’s time to replace your rubber tracks.
- What is the average lifespan of Kubota U35 tracks? The lifespan of Kubota U35 tracks depends on several factors, including the surface conditions the track is operating in, the frequency of use, and the quality of the tracks. The lifespan of rubber tracks under normal operating conditions is usually estimated at 1 to 2 years. However, some high-quality tracks can last up to 4 years under general operating conditions.
- How do I know when it’s time to replace the tracks on my Kubota U35 excavator? There are several signs that indicate it’s time to replace the tracks on your Kubota U35 excavator, including:
- Rips or tears in the rubber.
- Significantly decreased tread depth.
- Loose tracks, meaning poor track tension.
- Uneven wear on the tracks.
- Excessive vibration or noise while operating the machine.
- Difficulty manoeuvring the machine.
- Reduced digging or lifting performance.
- Increased fuel consumption.
- Increased maintenance costs
Maintenance and Durability
Kubota is known for producing reliable and durable equipment, and the U35 is no exception. The machine is designed with easy maintenance in mind, ensuring that downtime is minimized. Routine maintenance tasks are straightforward, and access to key components is convenient.
To further enhance the machine’s durability and longevity, the U35 features high-quality materials and construction. The robust steel frame and well-built components are built to withstand the rigors of daily construction work. With proper maintenance, the U35 can provide years of dependable service, making it a sound investment for contractors and construction companies.
Kubota U35: Applications and Industries
The Kubota U35 excavator is highly adaptable and is widely used across various industries and applications:
- Construction: In the construction industry, the U35 excels at tasks like trenching, foundation digging, and site preparation. Its compact size is particularly valuable on urban construction sites with limited space.
- Landscaping: For landscaping professionals, the U35 is a go-to machine for tasks such as grading, excavation, and tree removal.
- Agriculture: In the agricultural sector, the U35 is used for tasks like trenching, irrigation system installation, and clearing land.
- Utilities: Utility companies use the U35 for digging trenches and holes for pipes and cables.
- Forestry: With the right attachments, the U35 can be used in forestry applications, such as clearing land, removing trees, and handling logs.
- Residential Construction: Homebuilders find the U35 invaluable for tasks like digging foundations, excavating swimming pools, and landscaping work on residential properties.
- Demolition: The hydraulic breaker attachment allows the U35 to be used in demolition projects to break concrete and remove debris.
- Roadwork: Road construction and repair projects often involve digging and excavation, making the U35 an asset to roadwork crews.
- What is the fuel efficiency of Kubota U35-4 excavator? According to research,
the Kubota U35-4 is engineered to deliver minimized fuel consumption. However, the exact fuel efficiency of the machine is not specified in the search results.
- What is the maximum digging depth of Kubota U35-4 excavator? The maximum digging depth of the Kubota U35-4 excavator is approximately 10 to 11 feet (3 to 3.4 meters), according to one of the search results
- What is the maximum lifting capacity of Kubota U35-4 excavator? The maximum lifting capacity of the Kubota U35-4 excavator is not specified in the search results. However, current research mentions that the U35-4 has a strong and quick lifting capacity, allowing it to handle a wide range of tasks.
- How does the fuel efficiency of Kubota U35-4 compare to other Kubota excavators? The search results do not provide a direct comparison of the fuel efficiency of the Kubota U35-4 to other Kubota excavators. However, current research mentions that all Kubota excavators are powered by Kubota Tier 4 emission engines, which are designed to maximize digging and lifting performance while minimizing noise and vibration. Additionally, all Kubota excavators have a two-speed drive that allows for efficient machine manoeuvrability and backfill operations.
In conclusion, the Kubota U35 excavator is a versatile, reliable, and efficient piece of construction equipment that has earned its place as a favorite among professionals in various industries.
With its compact design, powerful engine, comfortable cabin, and adaptability to a wide range of attachments, the U35 is well-equipped to tackle a multitude of tasks, from excavation to landscaping, construction, agriculture, and more.
The Kubota U10 Excavator, sometimes referred to as the Kubota K008, is a compact excavator with dimensions that might surprise you. Measuring just 9 feet long and 3 feet wide, this diminutive machine is deceptively powerful.
With an operating weight of around 2,200 pounds, it’s easy to transport, even on a small trailer or in the bed of a pickup truck.
Kubota KX91 Excavator
The Kubota KX91 Excavator is a compact and powerful machine designed to handle tough excavating jobs. Here is everything you need to know about this excavator:
The Kubota KX91 is powered by a 40.5-horsepower Kubota V3307 engine that meets Tier 4 Final emissions standards. The engine is turbocharged and intercooled, providing plenty of power and torque for even the most demanding jobs.
The Kubota KX71 Excavator is a compact and powerful machine designed to handle tough excavating jobs. Here is everything you need to know about this excavator:
The Kubota KX057 is part of Kubota’s popular KX Series, known for its exceptional power, versatility, and compact size.
This excavator is designed to tackle a wide range of tasks with ease, from digging trenches and excavating foundations to loading and unloading materials.
With a weight of approximately 12,000 lbs (5,443 kg) and compact dimensions, it can easily navigate confined job sites without compromising its performance.
The Kubota KX040 is part of Kubota’s KX series, which is celebrated for its compact size, excellent maneuverability, and impressive power.
With its 42.4 horsepower engine, the KX040 defies its small stature by delivering exceptional digging and lifting capabilities. This compact powerhouse is designed to perform efficiently in confined job sites while offering the performance of larger excavators.
In the world of construction and excavation, the Kubota KX033-4 excavator stands as a shining example of innovation and efficiency.
With its powerful engine, advanced technology, and ergonomic design, this compact excavator is proving extremely popular with people who work in the construction industry.
The Kubota KX030-4 is a compact excavator designed for landscape and construction operators. It was introduced in January 2023 as the newest addition to Kubota’s compact excavator line up.
The Kubota KX018-4 is a compact mini-excavator.
Powered by a reliable and fuel-efficient Kubota D902-E4 engine, this machine boasts a net horsepower of 16.8 HP, providing ample power for a wide range of excavation tasks.