Kubota BX24 Parts and Parts Manual PDF
Kubota BX24 Parts
When it comes to maintaining and repairing your Kubota BX24 tractor loader backhoe, having access to the right parts and a comprehensive parts manual is crucial.
Whether you’re looking for Kubota BX24 parts, body parts, radiator parts, or need to understand the machine’s specifications and attachments, relevant information is listed below.
Also discussed is the Kubota BX24 parts diagram and provide insights into essential components like the deck, hood, oil filter, battery, 3-point hitch, and more.
Kubota BX24 Parts Diagram
Understanding the Kubota BX24 parts diagram is essential for maintaining and repairing this machine effectively.
Whether you need to replace a worn-out component or simply want to know how it all comes together, a parts diagram can be your best friend. You can often find parts diagrams in the official parts manual, which we will discuss later in this article.
The parts diagram typically covers various components of the tractor loader backhoe, including the chassis, engine, hydraulics, electrical system, and more. This visual representation allows you to identify and locate specific parts quickly.
Kubota BX24 Parts Manual PDF
When it comes to sourcing the right Kubota BX24 parts, nothing beats having the official parts manual in PDF format.
This digital resource provides detailed information about every part of your machine, making it an invaluable tool for repairs, maintenance, and ordering replacement parts.
The Kubota BX24 parts manual PDF includes information about part numbers, descriptions, and often includes exploded views and diagrams to help you identify components easily.
You can usually find this manual on the official Kubota website or from authorized dealers.
A Kubota BX24 parts manual PDF is a comprehensive guide that contains detailed information about the parts and components of the tractor. It includes exploded views, diagrams, and part numbers for easy identification.
Kubota BX24 parts manual PDFs are available online from authorized dealers and online stores.
Here are some examples of Kubota BX24 parts manual PDFs:
Kubota BX1850/BX2350D/BX24 Parts Manual Part #97898-23210: This parts manual covers the BX1850, BX2350D, and BX24 models.
BX24 LA240 BT601 Operators Manual Part# K2592-71213: This manual covers the operation of the BX24 tractor loader backhoe.
Kubota BX24 D Tractor Parts Catalogue Manual: This manual is a comprehensive guide that contains detailed information about the parts and components of the BX24 tractor.
Kubota BX24 Body Parts and Hood
The body of your BX24 is exposed to various elements, and over time, you may need to replace or repair certain body parts. Common body parts include fenders, panels, and the hood. The hood, in particular, protects the engine and other vital components from dust, debris, and weather conditions.
If you need to replace the hood or any other body parts, consult your Kubota BX24 parts manual PDF for the correct part numbers and information on how to perform the replacement. Additionally, authorized Kubota dealers and online suppliers can provide you with genuine body parts to ensure the best fit and performance.
Kubota BX24 Backhoe Attachment
Attaching a backhoe to a Kubota BX24 is a relatively straightforward process. Here are some steps to follow based on the information found in the search results:
- Position the tractor: Park the Kubota BX24 on a level surface and engage the parking brake.
- Remove the loader: If the front-end loader is attached, remove it by following the instructions in the owner’s manual or by watching a video tutorial.
- Position the backhoe: Position the backhoe attachment behind the tractor and align the mounting brackets with the tractor’s mounting points.
- Connect the hydraulic hoses: Connect the hydraulic hoses from the backhoe to the tractor’s hydraulic system. This process may vary depending on the specific backhoe attachment being used, so consult the owner’s manual for detailed instructions.
- Test the backhoe: Once the backhoe is attached and the hydraulic hoses are connected, test the backhoe to ensure that it is working properly. You can do this by operating the controls and moving the backhoe through its range of motion.
If you are interested in purchasing a backhoe attachment for your Kubota BX24, there are many options available. You can browse a wide selection of new and used backhoe attachments for sale on websites like MachineryTrader.com
Additionally, you can find detailed information about the Kubota BX24 backhoe attachment, including specifications and dimensions, on websites like TractorData.com
Types of backhoe attachments available for Kubota BX24
There are several types of backhoe attachments available for the Kubota BX24, including:
- Standard backhoe: This is the most common type of backhoe attachment and is designed for general digging and excavation tasks.
- Extendable dipper: This type of backhoe attachment has a telescoping arm that allows it to reach deeper and farther than a standard backhoe.
- Long-reach backhoe: This type of backhoe attachment has an extended arm that allows it to reach farther than a standard backhoe, making it ideal for tasks like dredging or cleaning out ditches.
- Mini backhoe: This type of backhoe attachment is smaller than a standard backhoe and is designed for use in tight spaces or on smaller jobs.
How to troubleshoot common issues with Kubota BX24 backhoe
If you are experiencing issues with your Kubota BX24 backhoe, there are several troubleshooting steps you can take:
- Check the hydraulic fluid level: Low hydraulic fluid can cause the backhoe to operate poorly or not at all. Check the fluid level and add more if necessary.
- Inspect the hydraulic hoses: Look for any signs of damage or leaks in the hydraulic hoses. If you find any issues, replace the hoses as soon as possible.
- Check the control valves: Make sure the control valves are functioning properly and are not stuck or damaged.
- Inspect the backhoe bucket: Look for any signs of damage or wear on the backhoe bucket. If you find any issues, replace the bucket as soon as possible.
- Check the backhoe pins and bushings: Inspect the pins and bushings that connect the backhoe to the tractor. If you find any issues, replace them as soon as possible.
If you are unable to troubleshoot the issue on your own, it may be necessary to take your Kubota BX24 to a qualified technician for repair.
Safety precautions to keep in mind while operating Kubota BX24 backhoe
When operating a Kubota BX24 backhoe, it is important to follow these safety precautions:
- Always wear appropriate personal protective equipment, including a hard hat, safety glasses, and steel-toed boots.
- Never allow anyone to stand or walk under the backhoe arm or bucket.
- Always use the backhoe’s stabilizers when digging or lifting heavy loads.
- Never exceed the backhoe’s weight capacity or lift capacity.
- Always operate the backhoe from the operator’s seat and use the seat belt.
- Never allow children or untrained individuals to operate the backhoe.
- Always follow the manufacturer’s instructions and guidelines for safe operation of the backhoe.
Kubota BX24 Tiller
The Kubota BX24 tiller attachment is a valuable tool for gardening and landscaping tasks. It is designed to be used with the Kubota BX24 compact tractor loader backhoe, adding versatility to the machine. Here’s more information about the Kubota BX24 tiller:
1. Compatibility: The Kubota BX24 tiller attachment is specifically designed to be compatible with the Kubota BX24 tractor loader backhoe. This compatibility ensures that the attachment fits and works seamlessly with the tractor, making it easy to use.
2. Functionality: The tiller attachment is used for soil cultivation and preparation. It’s an excellent tool for breaking up and tilling the soil in preparation for planting, gardening, or landscaping projects. The rotating tines of the tiller dig into the ground, breaking up compacted soil and creating a suitable seedbed for planting.
3. Attachment: Attaching the Kubota BX24 tiller to your tractor loader backhoe is a relatively straightforward process. The attachment typically connects to the 3-point hitch at the rear of the tractor, and the PTO (power take-off) shaft provides the necessary power to drive the tiller’s rotating tines.
4. Tilling Depth: The Kubota BX24 tiller attachment allows you to adjust the tilling depth to suit your specific needs. This flexibility makes it suitable for various soil preparation tasks, from shallow cultivation to deeper tilling.
5. Width: Tiller attachments come in various widths, allowing you to choose the appropriate size for your project. The wider the tiller, the more ground it can cover with each pass, which can be beneficial for larger areas.
6. Maintenance: Regular maintenance is essential to keep your Kubota BX24 tiller attachment in good working condition. This includes cleaning the tines, lubricating moving parts, and inspecting for any wear or damage. Refer to the owner’s manual or maintenance guidelines specific to your tiller for detailed instructions.
7. Safety: When using the tiller attachment, it’s crucial to follow safety precautions. This includes wearing appropriate safety gear, ensuring that all safety guards are in place, and being cautious when working near the rotating tines.
8. Benefits: Using a tiller attachment with your Kubota BX24 tractor loader backhoe offers several benefits. It simplifies soil preparation for gardening, landscaping, and agricultural tasks. It can save time and effort compared to manual tilling, and it ensures a consistent and well-tilled seedbed.
9. Availability: You can typically purchase the Kubota BX24 tiller attachment through authorized Kubota dealers and equipment suppliers. These dealers can also provide information on compatibility and offer support in selecting the right attachment for your specific needs.
The weight of a Kubota BX24 tiller varies depending on the model and size. However, most Kubota BX24 tillers weigh between 200 and 300 pounds.
There are two main types of tillers that can be used with a Kubota BX24:
- Rear-mount tillers: Rear-mount tillers are attached to the 3-point hitch on the back of your tractor. They are the most common type of tiller and are available in a variety of sizes.
- Mid-mount tillers: Mid-mount tillers are attached to the mid-mount mower deck on the front of your tractor. They are less common than rear-mount tillers, but they offer some advantages, such as better visibility and maneuverability.
The price range for a Kubota BX24 tiller varies depending on the model, size, and dealer. However, most Kubota BX24 tillers cost between $1,000 and $2,000.
Here are some examples of Kubota BX24 tillers and their prices:
- Kubota RT300 rear-mount tiller: $1,199
- Kubota RT400 rear-mount tiller: $1,399
- Kubota RT500 rear-mount tiller: $1,599
- Kubota MT200 mid-mount tiller: $1,499
- Kubota MT300 mid-mount tiller: $1,699
When choosing a Kubota BX24 tiller, it is important to consider the size of your property, the type of soil you have, and your budget.
Kubota BX24 3 Point Hitch
The Kubota BX24 is a compact tractor that comes with a 3-point hitch system. Here is some information about the 3-point hitch for the Kubota BX24 based on the search results:
- The 3-point hitch system can be removed and installed on the Kubota BX24
- The Kubota BX24 3-point hitch is classified as a Category 1 hitch
- The top link sold at TSC is longer than the one that comes with the tractor, so it may not fit some 3-point implements
- There is a 3-point hitch kit available on Amazon that is compatible with Kubota BX tractors, including the BX24
Overall, it seems that the 3-point hitch system for the Kubota BX24 is a standard Category 1 hitch that can be removed and installed. However, it is important to check the length of the top link when using 3-point implements to ensure a proper fit.
Maximum Lift Capacity for the Kubota BX24 3 Point Hitch
The maximum lift capacity for the Kubota BX24 3-point hitch is 661.4 lbs (300 kg) at 24 inches behind the lift points. This means that the 3-point hitch can lift up to 661.4 lbs of weight when the implement is attached at a distance of 24 inches from the hitch.
It is important to note that the weight limit may vary depending on the distance of the implement from the hitch. It is also important to ensure that the weight of the implement being lifted does not exceed the weight limit of the tractor itself.
Difference between Category 1 and Category 2 3 Point Hitch
The difference between a Category 1 and Category 2 3-point hitch is the size and weight of the tractor and implements. Category 1 3-point hitches are designed for tractors with 20-50 horsepower and have a top link pin diameter of 3/4″, lift arm pin diameter of 7/8″, and lift arm spacing of 26″.
They have a maximum weight capacity of 2,000 lbs On the other hand, Category 2 3-point hitches are designed for tractors with 40-125 horsepower and have a top link pin diameter of 1″, lift arm pin diameter of 1-1/8″, and lift arm spacing of 32″. They have a maximum weight capacity of 5,000 lbs
The category number increases as the tractor and implements get larger and heavier.
Safety Precautions to Take When Using the Kubota BX24 3 Point Hitch
Here are some safety precautions to take when using the Kubota BX24 3-point hitch:
- Always read the operator’s manual before operating the tractor and 3-point hitch system
- Ensure that the weight of the implement being lifted does not exceed the weight limit of the tractor itself
- Always use the proper hitch pins and safety chains when attaching implements to the 3-point hitch
- Make sure that the implement is properly attached to the 3-point hitch and that all pins and bolts are securely fastened
- Never stand between the tractor and the implement when attaching or detaching the implement from the 3-point hitch
- Always keep bystanders and pets away from the tractor and implement when operating the 3-point hitch system
- Never exceed the maximum weight capacity of the 3-point hitch system
- Always operate the tractor on level ground and avoid steep slopes or uneven terrain when using the 3-point hitch system
- Always wear appropriate personal protective equipment, such as gloves and safety glasses, when operating the 3-point hitch system
Kubota BX24 Overview and Specifications
The Kubota BX24 is a compact tractor loader backhoe designed for a wide range of tasks. Its versatility makes it a popular choice among homeowners, landscapers, and small construction projects. Before we delve into the specifics of its parts and parts manual, let’s take a quick look at its main specifications.
Engine: The Kubota BX24 is equipped with a reliable 3-cylinder diesel engine, providing ample power for various applications.
Horsepower: It boasts a 23 horsepower engine that ensures efficiency and effectiveness in carrying out your tasks.
Transmission: The BX24 typically comes with a hydrostatic transmission for smooth and easy control.
Loader Capacity: The loader bucket can handle a considerable amount of material, making it ideal for digging, lifting, and carrying.
Backhoe: The backhoe attachment is a significant feature, allowing you to excavate and perform digging tasks with ease.
Kubota BX24 Radiator Parts
The radiator is a critical component of your BX24’s cooling system. It plays a vital role in regulating the engine temperature, ensuring that it operates efficiently without overheating. Over time, radiators can become clogged or develop leaks, leading to cooling issues.
If you encounter radiator problems, consult your parts manual for the specific part numbers and information needed for replacement. Ensuring the correct fit is essential to maintain optimal engine performance.
Some of the common Kubota BX24 radiator parts include:
- Radiator core
- Radiator hoses
- Radiator cap
- Radiator thermostat
- Radiator overflow tank
Kubota BX24 Deck Parts
The deck on your BX24 serves multiple purposes. It can accommodate various attachments, such as mowers and other implements. If you’re looking to replace or maintain deck parts, refer to your parts manual for guidance.
Additionally, make sure to check the specifications section of the manual to understand the deck’s maximum weight capacity and other relevant details when using attachments with the deck.
Kubota BX24 Oil Filter
Regular oil changes are a fundamental aspect of maintaining your BX24’s engine health. The oil filter plays a crucial role in this process, as it helps remove impurities and contaminants from the engine oil.
When choosing an oil filter for your Kubota BX24, consult your parts manual for the recommended filter part number and specifications. Always use high-quality oil filters to ensure optimal engine performance and longevity.
Kubota BX24 Battery
The battery is essential for starting your BX24 and powering its electrical components. If you find that your battery is no longer holding a charge or needs replacement, consult your parts manual for the correct battery part number and specifications.
A reliable battery is essential for ensuring that your tractor loader backhoe starts reliably and all electrical systems function correctly.
Kubota BX24 Attachments
One of the most appealing aspects of the Kubota BX24 is its compatibility with various attachments. These attachments can enhance the machine’s versatility and allow you to tackle a wide range of tasks. Some common Kubota BX24 attachments include loaders, backhoes, mowers, tillers, and more.
If you’re considering adding or replacing attachments, your parts manual can provide information on compatibility, installation, and maintenance of these accessories.
The Kubota BX24 is a versatile machine that can be used for various tasks. There are many Kubota BX24 attachments available that can be used to enhance its capabilities.
Here are some of the Kubota BX24 attachments:
Kubota BX24 Tiller: The tiller is an attachment that can be used to cultivate soil.
Kubota BX24 3 Point Hitch: The 3 point hitch is an attachment that can be used to attach implements such as plows, cultivators, and mowers.
Kubota BX24 Mower Deck: The mower deck is an attachment that can be used to mow grass.
Kubota BX24 Snowblower: The snowblower is an attachment that can be used to clear snow.
Kubota BX24 Tiller and 3-Point Hitch
Tillers and 3-point hitches are essential attachments for tasks like gardening and landscaping. If you plan to use a tiller with your BX24, ensure it is compatible with your model. The 3-point hitch is crucial for connecting and controlling various rear-mounted implements.
Consult your parts manual to determine the proper setup and operation of these attachments. It will include information on attachment points, hydraulic connections, and other essential details.
Kubota BX24 FAQ
What Snowblower does Kubota recommend for a BX24
Here are some of the snowblower recommendations and options:
- Kubota offers a front-mounted snowblower attachment for the BX80 series machines, specifically the BX2816 50″ front snowblowerThis snowblower is designed for residential use, clearing driveways, sidewalks, and small parking lots
- A 3-point rear-mounted snowblower is also an option for the Kubota BX24 tractorHowever, it is important to note that the front-mounted snowblower from Kubota is about $600 more than the 3-point mounted snowblower
- The Toro Wheelhorse 44″ two-stage snowblower is another option for the Kubota BX24 tractorHowever, it is important to note that this snowblower is designed for a different brand of garden tractor and may not be compatible with the Kubota BX24 tractor.
- Everything Attachments offers a variety of snowblower attachments that are compatible with the Kubota BX24 tractorHowever, it is important to ensure that the snowblower attachment is designed for the BX24’s category 1 three-point hitch and PTO rating of 17.7 hp
What Size Oil Filter on Kubota BX24
The oil filter for the Kubota BX24 tractor can vary depending on the brand and model of the filter. According to a post on My Tractor Forum, the following oil filters are compatible with the Kubota BX24 tractor:
- WIX 51307
- NAPA Gold 1307
- Purolator L14670
- Fram PH6607
It is important to note that these are cross-referenced filters and may not be Kubota-branded filters
What Kind of Hydraulic Fluid for Kubota BX24
According to a post on TractorByNet, the Kubota BX24 tractor requires Kubota Super UDT hydraulic fluid
How to Remove a Fuel Tank on a Kubota BX24
The fuel tank on the Kubota BX24 tractor can be removed by following these steps:
- Turn off the engine and disconnect the negative battery cable.
- Drain the fuel from the tank by using a hand pump or siphon.
- Disconnect the fuel lines from the tank by using a fuel line disconnect tool.
- Remove the fuel tank mounting bolts and brackets.
- Carefully lift the fuel tank out of the tractor.
It is important to note that the fuel tank may be heavy and may require assistance to lift. It is also important to properly dispose of the fuel and follow all safety precautions when working with fuel.
In conclusion, having access to the Kubota BX24 parts and parts manual PDF is paramount to maintaining and repairing your tractor loader backhoe effectively.
Whether you need to replace body parts, radiator components, or understand the correct specifications and attachments, the parts manual will be your go-to resource.
By following the guidance in the manual and using genuine Kubota parts, you can keep your BX24 in optimal working condition, ensuring it continues to serve you well for years to come.